Product Content: Pure Brass Pressure Cooker
- About the Product:
- High quality Brass Pressure Cooker with kalai- tinned inside.
- Kalai inside the Brass Cooker prevents the acidic reaction of food with Brass metal and makes it perfect to use it on a gas stove.
- It has a thick base and an airtight Lid with a Pressure whistle.
- Brass Pressure cookers body has slight round sides for easy stirring, better visibility and easy removal of food.
- It has doubled screw well-fitted handles for easy handling.
- Brass Utensils are easy to clean compared to other metal utensils.
- Food tastes good and better when cooked in brass vessels. The natural oils released while cooking in these best brass utensils adds a completely unique flavour to the food.
Capacity: 3 Liter , 5 Liter
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.