Product Content: Copper Gujarati lota .
- About the Product:
- Pure Copper Lota moulded in a pot (handa) shape which is famous in Gujarat, India.
- Copper Gujarti Lota is ideal for storing and drinking or fetching water
- It gives a traditional and cultural look to your home interior.
- An added advantage of drinking water from Copper Pot is that; Copper has properties that helps in killing harmful bacteria and reduce inflammation within the stomach, making it a great remedy for ulcers, acidity, gas, indigestion and infections.
Material: Pure Copper
Capacity: 550 ml
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Copper does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.