- Package Content: Round Gold Plated Copper Kashmiri Pot
- About the Product:
Brass water pot comes with Engraved Kashmiri work that is gold plated and is Round in shape. It comes with a beading or folded edge.
It is a traditional water pot or Ghada that is used to store water used to consume or for cooking purpose on a daily basis. It is particularly used during marriages for Ring ceremony.
This product is jointless and is also used during any festivals, pooja, or any kind of rituals.
Due to the handcrafted kashmiri work and the Glossy finish, it can also be used as a home decor and can be gifted for your dear ones during any special occasion.
- Water stored overnight is preferred either to consume directly or use for cooking purpose, as the water becomes pure without any impurities during the night.
Material : Pure Copper
Capacity: 4 Liter ,6 Liter , 7.5 Liter
Manufactured/ Handcrafted in India.
- Caution: Copper Metal is reactable to acidic natured liquids, so avoid using harsh chemicals or Harsh Scrubbers to clean any Copper Utensil.
- Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.