Package Content : Round Gold Plated Copper Kashmiri Pot
- About the Product:
- Brass water pot comes with Engraved Kashmiri work that is gold plated and is Round in shape. It comes with a beading or folded edge.
- It is a traditional water pot or Ghada that is used to store water used to consume or for cooking purpose on a daily basis. It is particularly used during marriages for Ring ceremony.
- This product is jointless and is also used during any festivals, pooja, or any kind of rituals.
- Due to the handcrafted kashmiri work and the Glossy finish, it can also be used as a home decor and can be gifted for your dear ones during any special occasion.
- Water stored overnight is preferred either to consume directly or use for cooking purpose, as the water becomes pure without any impurities during the night.
Material : Pure Copper
Capacity: 4 Liter ,6 Liter , 7.5 Liter
Manufactured/ Handcrafted in India.
Caution: Copper Metal is reactable to acidic natured liquids, so avoid using harsh chemicals or Harsh Scrubbers to clean any Copper Utensil.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.