Package Content : Plain Copper water pot or Copper Ghada
- About the Product:
- Copper water pot or Copper Ghada is plain and round shaped. It is made with heavy gauge copper sheet and has a firm base. It comes with a Glossy finish that adds look to the pot.
- It comes with a beading or folded edge.
- The product is Jointless and used to store water on a daily basis either to consume directly or use the water for cooking purposes.
- Water is advisable to store overnight as the Copper kills the bacteria present in the water making it pure and suitable for consumption.
- Tip : It is advisable to consume the water stored overnight, even before brushing the teeth
Material : Pure Copper
Capacity: 4 Liter ,6 Liter , 8 Liter , 10 Liter
Manufactured/ Handcrafted in India.
Caution: Copper Metal is reactable to acidic natured liquids, so avoid using harsh chemicals or Harsh Scrubbers to clean any Copper Utensil.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.