- Package Content : Silver Coated Brass Diya
- About the product:
- Leaf designed silver coated brass diya
- Leaves are engraved with the smoothly ended curves,
- This beautiful Brass Lotus Diya can be used as a home decor item
- It is a wonderful item for lighting and decoration at Festive Times and to brighten up your house.
- It is also commonly used during Indian festive occasions
- On The Occasion Of Diwali, Christmas, Anniversary, Birthdays These Items Can Be a Wonderful Gift Item.
- This Item Have Antique Elegant Design That Gives Addition To You Home Decor Or Can Be Use For The Decoration Of Restaurants, Bars.
Product Size: 5 , 6 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.