- Package Content : Silver Coated Brass Lotus Diya
- About the product:
- Lotus Flower Shape Diwali diya for Diwali Puja and Festival Puja
- Petals of the lotus flower diya are coated with Silver and some are in brass
- Each and every petal is engraved with line design
- Diyas adorn every corner of the house on this very auspicious day and add fervor to the festive spirit
- Also Adorn your temples with this Metal diya which is a must for all religious ceremonies.
- It is used in hindu temples for lighting and prayer purposes
- It can be used as a home decor item or it can also be gifted to your near and dear ones
Product Size: 5 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.