Package Content: Silver Plated Brass Jug
About the Product:
- Brass jug is handcrafted with silver plating on it.
- Silver Plating on Brass Jug not only looks presentable and elegant but also prevents Brass Metal from oxidizing.
- It ensures easy cleaning and less maintaining.
- It has a handle attached for easy holding and carrying
- Beautiful Kashmiri design with keen details has been embossed on the Silver Plated Brass Jug.
- To give a more traditional look, it is designed in Mughlai shape.
- Silver Plated Brass Jug Gives a standard look to your home decor. Place it inside a showcase in the drawing room or on a corner shelf in your bedroom or kitchen.
- As this Jug is made up of Pure Brass it is also health beneficial if you drink the water stored in it.
- Silver Plated Brass Jug will make a great impression if you pour a glass of water from it for your guests or family.
- It comes with an attractive Red colored Velvet Gift box which makes it perfect as gift item.
Product Size: 22 cm x 15 cm
Capacity: 2 Liters
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.