- Package Content: Silver Plated Brass Urli
- About the product:
- Silver Plated Pure Brass Urli also popularly known as a decorative bowl
- Silver Plated Brass Urli has been handcrafted intricately with fine details.
- The exquisite pattern carved on it and the shimmering silver color gives it a unique appearance.
- It has Small leg kind stands that hold Urli above the ground.
- Brass generates a Divine sound that helps purify the environment and the premises.
- Fill the Brass Urli with water and add fresh flowers for a gorgeous addition to your table setting or float a few tealight candles in it to light up your space.
- Embellish the appearance of your Hotel Lobby or add an ethnic touch to your home decor with this beautiful Brass urli
- To enhance the fragrance in your home, add a few drops of your favorite essential oil or rosewater to the water in the Urli.
- Brass Urli will be the center of attraction for your decoration at any event or function.
- Brass urli is a stellar piece of traditional craft that is a must-have in your living room or balcony.
- Urli can also be gifted on occasions like weddings, Diwali, housewarming ceremonies, etc.
Product Size: 12, 14 Inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
- Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
- Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and most traditional way to clean brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.