Package content : Stainless Steel Copper Jug
About the Product:
- This Copper Jug comes with Stainless steel attached outside as Copper gets oxidized due to air and water. It is made with Matt finishing and the inner side of the Jug remains to be Pure Copper
- The Jug comes with a steel handle and a steel lid to protect the water from the dust. It comes with a beading or folded edge.
- As the outer layer is made up of Stainless steel , the maintenance of the product is comparatively lower than the Pure Copper Jug
- Water stored in the Copper Jug for more than three hours kills the bacteria and hence storing water overnight make water very pure and is more beneficial to the health
- Water heated in the Jug retains the heat for a longer time compared to any other utensil
- Tip : It is advisable to consume the water stored overnight, even before brushing the teeth
Material: Pure Copper
Capacity : 1.5 Liter, 2 Liter
Manufactured/ Handcrafted in India.
Caution: Copper Metal is reactable to acidic natured liquids, so avoid using Harsh chemicals or Harsh Scrubbers to clean any Copper Utensil.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.
Test 1: Apply Lemon Juice over the Copper product all over and then Rinse it in the water for a while. Then take it out from the water, rub it with a cloth. If the product turns reddish pink then it is Pure Copper.
Test 2: Take a mixture of Table salt and Vinegar, apply it over the product. This result in the formation of Hydrochloric acid which changes the surface of the metal to Greenish color, then it is a pure copper product.
Magnetic Test: Pure Copper when comes close to a pure magnet will not show any effect, hence it can be considered as Pure Copper.