Package Content: Pure Copper Pooja Thali
- About the Product:
- Handmade embossed copper OM designed Pooja plate
- An engraved OM symbol in the middle of the plate along with the sunrise around the symbol which gives an elegant look.
- This plate is embellished with “Gayathri Mantra” on the surface of the plate.
- This is an integral part of the pooja rituals.
- Copper Pooja plate with raised borders is used for keeping pooja items, flowers, Agarbatti.
- Copper Puja Thali with Om Symbol and Gayatri Mantra can easily be used as a display piece.
Material: Pure Copper
Product Size: 8 Inch
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Copper does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.