- Package Content: Vaishnava namam hanging brass diya
About the Product: Hand Carved Pure Brass hanging Diya with Antique finish
Brass oil lamp with vaishnava namam or Urdhva Pundra symbol
- This symbol is a tilak worn by the followers of Lord Vishnu, to show that they are devotees of Vishnu.
- The whole piece is made up of Pure Brass that contains 9 oil lamps, 9 hanging bells attached to the oil lamps and 1 brass chain with hook to hang the diya.
- The whole look of the enlightened diya is divine and spiritual that spreads wisdom, positivity and prosperity.
- This brass diya, when hanged to the roof will brighten and beautify your home, pooja room or temple.
Size Of the Product: 7 inches Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.