Product Content: Brass water pot, Hammered round Ghada.
- About the Product: Ashtok Hammered Round Brass lota is designed and manufactured with 100% pure brass sheet with beautiful detail hand crafted and lacquered,. Lacquer is used for potentially shiny finishes which gives long life shine to product.This is premium export quality product used as water utensil at wedding or can be used daily at home, essential daily use at home product, best wedding gift, return gift item, fancy gift for any occasion.
- Pure Brass Water Filling Pot in round shape with larger water holding capacities.
- It has a beautiful traditional look because of which it is often used for decorating the interiors of homes.
- Pure Brass Pot is also used in certain marriage pooja rituals.
- Moreover, drinking water stored in a Brass Pot provides immense health benefits.
- Water stored in a brass vessel increases strength and immunity. It increases haemoglobin count, and improves the general condition of your skin.
Capacity: 5 Liter , 10 Liter
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.