Package Content: Brass peacock designed meenakari parat
About the Product: Pure Brass meenakari Parat/ large plate.
The art of meena work has been done on the brass metal by fusing over it with brilliant colors that are decorated in an intricate design.
- It has a beautiful peacock design in the middle surrounded by detailed Meenawork.
- This attractive and traditional Meenakri brass parat will add a charm to the interiors of your kitchen.
- Meenakari Brass parat is often used for pooja purpose
- The big brass plate has raised borders to occupy the ingredients properly and it also ensures easy, spill- free mixing.
- Brass parat is made up of heavy gauge and it is highly durable.
- Brass parat has a large flat surface for easy mixing of ingredients. It can also be used for serving a full meal with bowls on it.
- Moreover, Brass parat is often used in several ceremonies of marriages like ring finding ceremony, placing the gifts inside it and offering it to the bride, etc
Product Size: 18 to 21 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.