Product Content: Brass plain Tope with khalai
- About the Product:
- Plain Brass Tope, also known as Brass patila is tin plated from inside
- Brass Patila Comes with Stainless Steel Lid to cover the top.
- Brass Kalai Tope retains heat which makes the food stay hot for a longer time.
- Brass Patila has slight round sides and flat base for easy stirring, better visibility and easy removal of food.
- Brass is a good conductor of heat, hence a Brass utensil will take less time for preparing your food when compared to other metal utensils.
- Utensils made up of Brass are easy to clean compared to other metal utensils.
Capacity: 1 Ltr , 1.5 Ltr , 1.6 Ltr , 2 Ltr , 2.5 Ltr , 3 Ltr , 4 Ltr , 4.5 Ltr , 5 Ltr
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.