Package Content: Copper Ashta Lakshmi Kodam Ghada
- About the Product:
- Copper water pot or Copper Ghada is coming with Goddess Lakshmi's figure printed on it. It is made with a heavy gauge copper sheet and has a firm base. It comes with a Glossy finish that adds look to the pot.
- It comes with beading or folded edge.
- Ideal to be used to store holy water during Poojas or any rituals.
- The product is Jointless and also used to store water on a daily basis either to consume directly or use the water for cooking purposes.
- Water is advisable to store overnight as the Copper kills the bacteria present in the water making it pure and suitable for consumption.
Material: Pure Copper
Capacity: 2.25, 4.5 Litre
Manufactured/ Handcrafted in India.
Caution: Copper Metal is reactable to acidic natured liquids, so avoid using harsh chemicals or Harsh Scrubbers to clean any Copper Utensil.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.