- Package Content: Copper Water Tank
- About the Product:
- The pure copper water tank is made up of a heavy gauge sheet.
- This copper tanki is cylindrical in shape and helps in filling up water easily. Easy to maintain and clean.
- A copper water container is ideal for storing drinking water.
- Storing water in a copper tank has several health benefits such as reducing inflammation, losing weight, and also helping you to fight cancer.
- It has a lid at the top which helps to prevent outside dust from entering the tank, making it dustproof.
- This drinking water tank has glossy and the mirrors polished.
Material: Pure Copper
Capacity: 2 Liter ,4 Liter,6 Liter,8 Liter,10 Liter ,12 Liter,14 Liter,16 Liter
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
- Caution: Copper does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
- Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and most traditional way to clean copper items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.
Is drinking water from a copper vessel safe?
Yes, when drinking water is kept in copper vessels for at least 4 hours the minerals from the copper get transferred into the water which has several health benefits such as reducing inflammation, losing weight, and also helping you to fight with cancer.