- Package Content: Copper Panchpatra with Anchmani
- About the Product:
- This Beautiful Panchpatra is made of pure copper, it is a set of 1 Glass,1spoon, and 1 Small plate.
- Panchpatra is also called Anchmani pali
- Copper glass is used to store holy water and the spoon is used to distribute the holy water to worshippers after the pooja rituals.
- It is also used in Hawan Ceremony.
- It is used in the Purification of the house.
Material: Pure Copper
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
- Caution: Copper does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
- Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and most traditional way to clean copper items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.