Package Content: Meenakari Brass Water Pot
- About the Product:
- Handcrafted Pure Brass Water Pot with Red and Green colored Meena work done on it.
- Brass Meenakari ghada has slanting sides,flat bottom and a wide mouth.
- Its appealing look and features makes it perfect to be used in marriage ceremonies and Pooja rituals.
- The Meena work done on the brass metal prevents it from getting oxidized and it also ensures less maintenance and easy cleaning.
- Place this eye catchy brass Meenakari pot in a showcase,shelf or use it as a corner showpiece and it will add a charm to your home decoration.
- Meenakari Brass Pot can also be a valuable gift item because of its unique, useful and attractive features.
Capacity: 2 Liter , 3.5 Liter
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.