- Package Content: Peacock Brass Standing diya
About the Product: Hand Carved Pure Brass standing Diya with Antique finish
- Brass Oil lamp with 5 wicks holder and a peacock over the top of diya. The brass stand is moulded in the shape of a flower.
- The brass oil lamp has a pedestal like support that settles the diya stand perfectly on the ground and keeps the diya above from the ground
- The good quality of the Brass material provides protection against easy breakage of the product.
- The existence of light through Brass Diya means the non- existence of darkness and evil forces, spreading positive energy as it symbolises wisdom and prosperity.
- This brass diya will also add a charm to your home decor, pooja room or temple. Also this product is perfect for using on festivals like Diwali, Navratri, etc
- It can also be a unique and thoughtful gifting idea which your dear ones would love !
Size Of the Product: 5 inches Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.