Package Content: Brass sindoor box plain
- About the Product:
- Brass Sindoor box is made up of Pure Brass and comes in a traditional Shape.
- This product comes along with a Protective Brass Lid and a Brass Knob. The entire product has Glossy finishing on it.
- Ideal to be used for storing Sindoor in Pooja Mandirs (In-house temples ) or during any rituals & poojas.
- Due to the glossy finishing it has, this Sindoor box is the best gift item for any occasion like festivals, marriages or housewarming functions, etc. It can also be a giveaway item ( return gift )
Sizes: 2 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
- Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
- Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and most traditional way to clean brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the A11293product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.