Package Content: Pure Copper Gangal
- About the Product:
- Copper Gangal which is well known as a copper bowl
- Copper Gangal is a durable rust-free utensil made up of pure copper.
- Copper Gangal is also used as a home decoration item, for pooja and used as a flower decoration pot.
- It provides an elegant look to your Office place, Living room and Bedroom
- In this copper Gangal we used to clean the god and goddesses idols
- It has a stand with flat bottom which settles on the floor and also handles on the two sides which makes esay to handle.
- It can be a gift item for house warming ceremony.
- It is hugely popular in temples and home decors.
Material: Pure Copper
Product Size: 0.9, 1.2, 1.4, 2 Inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Copper does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.