Package content : Copper Jug with a silver touch of stripes design
- About the Product:
- This Copper Jug is completely made up of Copper and is designed with stripes over the surface.
- It comes along with a lid and a handle that is made of Copper. Striped Copper Jug has a glossy mirror finishing
- Stripes design over the surface gives an attractive look to the Jug and due to its shine, the product is suitable to be gifted to someone on any special occasion.
- It comes with a beading or folded edge.
- Water stored in the Copper Jug for more than three hours kills the bacteria and hence storing water overnight make water very pure and is more beneficial to the health
- It serves as a perfect serve ware on the dinner table to serve the water. Water heated in the Jug retains the heat for a longer time compared to any other utensil
- Tip : It is advisable to consume the water stored overnight, even before brushing the teeth
Material: Pure Copper
Capacity : 1.5 Liter , 2 Liter
Manufactured/ Handcrafted in India.
Caution: Copper Metal is reactable to acidic natured liquids, so avoid using Harsh chemicals or Harsh Scrubbers to clean any Copper Utensil.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.
Test 1: Apply Lemon Juice over the Copper product all over and then Rinse it in the water for a while. Then take it out from the water, rub it with a cloth. If the product turns reddish pink then it is Pure Copper.
Test 2: Take a mixture of Table salt and Vinegar, apply it over the product. This result in the formation of Hydrochloric acid which changes the surface of the metal to Greenish color, then it is a pure copper product.
Magnetic Test: Pure Copper when comes close to a pure magnet will not show any effect, hence it can be considered as Pure Copper.