Package Content: Sangu symboled Brass Hanging oil lamp | Brass Diya
About the Product: Hand Carved Pure Brass Hanging Diya with Antique finish
Brass oil lamp with shankh or Shanku Chakra (Sea Shell) symbol
- This symbol is one of the divine symbols of Lord Vishnu that represents water
- The whole piece is made up of Pure Brass that contains 9 oil lamps, 9 hanging bells attached to the oil lamps, and 1 brass chain with a hook to hang the diya.
- Traditional Brass oil lamps are used as a symbol of purity, blessings, and divinity.
- This brass diya, when hanged to the roof will brighten and beautify your home, pooja room, or temple.
Size Of the Product: 7.5 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after some time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixture can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.