Package Content: Brass karva chauth lota
- About the Product:
- Pure Brass Karva Chauth Lota with “ करवा चौथ ” engraved on it.
- This Lota is specially designed to be used on a popular festival “Karva chauth” celebrated in India.
- Referring to the festival, it has some special features. It has a nozzle unlike other lotas, for pooja and festival ceremonies
- It has a pedestal support under it for easy settling on a puja plate.
Brass is one of the metals that are highly resistant to corrosion and it just won't rust. This makes it highly durable.
Capacity: 300 ml , 400 ml , 500 ml
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.