Package Content : Brass Circular Pyali Diya
- About the product:
- Beautifully crafted brass Cup Shaped diya or oil lamp deepam.
- They are hand made and looks very elegant to light in up your Festival
- The light of diya symbolizes knowledge, positivity and tranquility
- Diya or earthen lamps on daily basis is considered highly auspicious. It is said that regular lighting of diyas removes darkness, ignorance and evil.
- light diya with oil or ghee is believed to bring in prosperity, knowledge and wisdom,
- it is a customary rule in India to start all the auspicious religious events or social functions by lighting the lamp.
- By doing so it is believed that we invite the divine to come and bless us.
- Diyas are often used In Hindu, Sikh, Jain And Zoroastrian Religious Festivals such as Diwali, Karthiki Deepam
Product Size: 2, 2.5, 3, 3.3, 3.5, 4 Inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.