Package Content: Brass Diya with Peacock Handle
About the Product: Antique Hand Carved Pure Brass Diya with stand
- Brass Oil lamp with 1 wick holder and a peacock over the top of diya with its tail flowing in the diya kind of design.
- The brass stand is moulded in the shape of a flower.
- Traditional Brass oil lamps are used as a symbol of purity, blessings and divinity.
- Brass Peacock symbolises Vision, Royalty, Spirituality, Awakening, Guidance, Protection, & Watchfulness.
- Enlighted Brass Diya signifies purity, goodness, good luck and power.
- This brass diya will also add a charm to your home decor, pooja room or temple. Also this product is perfect for using on festivals like Diwali, Navratri, etc
- It can also be a unique and thoughtful gifting idea which your dear ones would love !
Size Of the Product: 4 inches Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.