Package Content : Brass Holi Water Pichkari
About the Product:
- Holi festival is the perfect blend of colours and pichkaris.
- Brass pichkari is mainly used in the Holi festival.
- people use colour water to fill it and propel it with the intention to soak another person.
- Holi Pichkari with a back holding pump is a Great and safe way to play holi.
- Holi Pichkari is also called Water Gun, Water Blaster and Squirt Gun.
- Long-lasting luster
- Beautiful pattern
- Eye-catching look
Size : 16 inch ,18 Inch , 20 Inch
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Cautions: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and most traditional way to clean brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.