Package Content: Brass Kalash Lota
- About the Product:
- Pure Brass Lota with round sides and bottom
- Brass Kalash Lota is considered as the Holy product to be used during pooja or any cultural rituals.
- The Brass pot has a thick gauge and is moulded with no joints.
- Often used to store water on a daily basis or during the rituals.
- Brass utensils comprises of 70% copper and 30% zinc. Zinc helps build immunity. zinc element present in these best brass utensils help sharpen the memory, purify blood, and much more.
- Store water in Brass pot overnight, drink it in the morning and get immense health benefits from its minerals.
Capacity: 1200 ml
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.