- Package Content : Brass Kamakshi Deepam
- About the product:
- Handcrafted engraved brass kamakshi deepam
- A divine brass lamp with the figure of Devi Kamakshi engraved on the lamp is found in most Indian households.
- Before lighting, the lamp is traditionally decorated with flowers and other sacred items.
- One can find the Kamatchi Vilakku kept by families for generations and preserved as a precious ornament.
- In Hindu culture, lighting of a lamp is very significant as considered an auspicious part
- This can be used in temples,pooja rooms and in house warming ceremonies.
- Great ideas for wedding gifts, anniversary gifts housewarming ceremonies, Birthday gifts, new venture, award ceremonies, Diwali and festival gifts.
Product Size: 5 , 5.5 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.