Brass Masala Box/ Spice Container
Product Details: The Ashtok handcrafted traditional circular masala box has a transparent lid and a rustic gold finish and is ideal for storing spices. The seven distinct divisions may be utilized to efficiently store all of the spices. This multi-purpose traditional cutlery may also be used to hold trinkets like jewelry, dried fruits, or tiny goods. This spice box is a must-have kitchen essential.
- India is known across the world as the country of spices, and they play an important part in our diverse and unique cuisines.
- The masala box is the common thread that binds our diverse cuisines that span nations and regions!
- The traditional usage of brass as a spice container is to maintain the anti-oxidant characteristics of the most often used spices in our cookery.
- We recall our grandma opening the excellent compact brass masala dabba to prepare a spice combination for tadka, which lends a distinct taste and memory to the cuisine.
- Ashtok, in collaboration with traditional artisans, brings you an authentic handcrafted Brass spice box that will easily integrate into your modern kitchen.
A brass masala dabba is a traditional Indian kitchen container used to store and organize spices. It typically has several small compartments for holding different types of spices, and a lid to keep the spices fresh. The box is often made of brass, a metal known for its durability and resistance to corrosion.
One variation of the traditional brass masala box is the version with a glass lid. This type of spice box is designed with a clear glass lid that allows the user to easily see what spices are stored inside, without having to open the container. This can be especially useful when cooking, as it allows the user to quickly identify the spice they need without having to open and close the container multiple times.
The glass lid also adds a decorative touch to the spice container, making it an attractive addition to any kitchen. The brass material of the container gives it a classic and elegant look, while the glass lid allows the user to view the spices stored inside, giving it a more modern and updated appearance.
Another benefit of having a glass lid on a brass masala dabba is that it makes it easier to clean. Unlike traditional brass masala dabba with metal lids, the glass lid can be easily removed and cleaned separately, making it easier to keep the container hygienic and free from food residue.
The brass masala dabba with a glass lid is a perfect blend of tradition and modernity. It not only serves the purpose of storing and organizing spices but also adds a touch of elegance to the kitchen. The clear glass lid allows for easy identification of the spices and makes it more hygienic. It's a functional and decorative kitchen accessory that will make a great addition to any kitchen.