- Package Content : Nakshee OM design Brass Pooja plate
- About the product:
- Pooja plate is made up of Brass sheet and “OM” symbol on it and this plate is otherwise called “Nakshee Tapku” that is famous for its laser printed design.
- The edges of this Pooja plate has a pattern called Nakshee design.
- The pooja thali comes along with a Glossy mirror finishing that adds charm and elegant look to the plate.
- Ideal to be used during Poojas to offer prayers and keep necessary pooja items in it.
- It is also used as aarti thali during rituals to welcome guests home as a part of Indian tradition.
- This Brass plate is a perfect gift item or give away ( return gift ) for any occasion especially traditional & cultural occasions.
Product Size: 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 Inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.