Package Content : Brass Panch Batti Diya
- About the product:
- Brass panch batti is called as brass star diya ,
- The shape of the diya look like star,And it has the capability of holding five wicks
- The five corners of the diya are sharply curved to hold the lightning diya
- The brass stand which is tapered the diya with screw make easy to remove
- This can be used in the pooja rooms , stair steps , walls during Diwali
- Safe and Easy to maintain Heat and Crack Resistant
- This Brass decorative item Enhance the decor value of the house, office, hotel, temple
- Great ideas for wedding gifts, anniversary gifts housewarming ceremonies, Birthday gifts, new venture, award ceremonies, Diwali and festival gifts.
Product Size: 2, 2.5, 3 Inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.