- Package Content: Brass peacock diya
About the Product: Hand Carved Pure Brass Diya with Antique finish
- A beautiful handmade peacock holding a diya at the end of its beak. Whole piece is made up of pure brass
- The brass oil lamp has a pedestal like support which keeps the diya above from the ground
- This Beautiful Brass Lamp is enlightened using a cotton ball.
- Brass Peacock symbolises Vision, Royalty, Spirituality, Awakening, Guidance, Protection, & Watchfulness.
- Traditional Brass oil lamps are used as a symbol of purity, blessings and divinity.
- This brass diya will also add a charm to your home decor, pooja room or temple.
- It can also be a unique and thoughtful gifting idea which your dear ones would love !
Size: 4 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda