Package Content : Brass Planter with Engraved Floral design
About the product:
- Brass Planter comes in Round shape and is an antique moulded planter. It has an engraved design over it with pie crust edges.
- Two rings are present on both the ends of the planter useful to lift the planter easily. These rings are also made of Brass.
- Ideal to be used for growing Indoor and Outdoor plants in Home or Office space. It gives a great appearance to the entire space with its antique look.
- The uniqueness of the planter is it has the engraved design inside the planter as well.
- It is the best suitable gift item for any occasion, in particular for housewarming function.
Product Size: 9 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.