Product Name:- Copper Cooking Handi for Hyderabadi Biryani with Lid
Size: Diameter: 12 Inches, Height: 5.5 Inches, Weight: 1930 Grams.
Size: Diameter: 15 Inches, Height: 6 Inches, Weight: 2990 Grams.
- This Is A High-Quality Product. Ideal For Cooking Food On Gas Stoves. Serve Delicious Food In Style To Your Guests And Grab Compliments Instantly. Made Of High-Quality Copper Material, They Are Extremely Durable And Feature An Excellent Finish.
- Restore your health with copper cookware - Copper has natural antibacterial properties, and harmful microorganisms cannot survive long in copper cookware.
- Cleaning Instructions:- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid the dishwasher. Use Nutristar Metal and Shining powder to clean copper utensils and wipe with a soft cotton cloth.
- Copper Products Tarnish/oxidize over time, this is Natural for Copper products. Please follow the care Instruction manual for cleaning Copper products.
- Copper Biryani Handi Cheffing Dish - Multipurpose Is Deep Vessel Height Is Useful To Cook and Serve All Type Of Food. Easy To Clean And Wash. Serve Indian dishes to your friends and family in this Copper lagan handi cheffing dish with tin lining looking centerpiece serve ware. With this serving utensil set your Indian style dining experience goes several notches up. The material used is food grade. Hammered Copper is used only on the outside of the utensil and does not come in contact with the food. No Need to get it tin-lined prior to use. That copper lagan handi cheffing dish with tin lining is used for cooking and serving purposes in weddings. Serving dinner in this dinnerware Chafer would be an unforgettable experience.
- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities of vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- A simple, soft cleaning liquid on a soap base, hot water, and a soft washing cloth are best for daily use.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for Authentic Copper utensils. Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look.