- Product Details:
It is made of 100% pure copper and used to store water.
- It is mainly used as one of the products during worship.
- It has variants that bear a capacity of 150, 300, and 500 ml
Capacity : 150ML, 300ML, 500ML
Package Contains: Pack of 12
- Very convenient and Handy product that also can be used for gifting purposes.
Health Benefits: Improves digestive system, Removes Impurities in the blood, and enables the body to form Red blood cells.
HOW TO USE: Water is to be stored in the copper pot and consumed when needed. However, it is advisable to drink one or two glasses of this water daily in the morning before brushing. This especially helps in proper digestion and strengthens bones in the body.
Procedure to Clean: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
1. Pitambari Powder is the best and most traditional way to clean copper items.
2. Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned otherwise the copper product to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
3. Lemon and salt mixture can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.
THINGS TO BE AVOIDED:
1. Avoid using steel scrubbers or anything similarly harsh to clean Copper
2. Do not use chemical liquids to clean the copper products as they make the product lose its characteristics.
Importance of Copper in daily life: In a world of Pollution and unusual health problems, nature has gifted us with a few ways to get on still and Copper metal is the best among them. Regular usage of Copper to drink water or to store food has proven to be beneficial. Especially keeping water overnight which has to be consumed in the morning is much more beneficial to maintain immunity do not forget to consume it before brushing your teeth. Get this product and start a healthy life.
Legal Disclaimer: As all products are handcrafted, sizes may differ. All mentioned dimensions and weights are approximate.