Package Content: Copper Yagya Hawan Kund
- About the Product:
- This hawan kund is made of pure copper
- Hawan kund is designed in square shape which is called Chaturakara and has a flat bottom which settles on the floor.
- This is mainly used in Yajna ,grah puja,Marriages,Birth ceremony,Naming Ceremony and in temples.
- Handles on the two sides of the hawan kund which makes easy to handle and those are non heatable.
- Havan kund is a center place of Havan in which the fire is put and all the offerings are made.
- In Hawan we burnt wood ,dry fruits ,roots ,natural herbs,ghee and other elements which purify the air in the home.
- An ideal gift item for Temples.
Material: Pure Copper
Product Size: 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18 Inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Copper does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.