- Package Content: Brass Gandham Ginni
- About the product:
Gandham Ginni is made up of Brass with curved edges and pedestal support to hold the bowl.
Ideal to be used for storing sandalwood paste which is used to invite guests by smearing sandalwood.
It is also used in Pooja Mandirs ( in-house temples ) to store sandalwood or sindoor & Haldi.
It is available in different sizes based on the capacity it can hold. This product is otherwise called a Sandalwood paste bowl.
This product has a glossy finish on it and hence it is a perfect item to be gifted on any occasion or as a return gift
Product Size: 2.5, 3, 3.5 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
- Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
- Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and most traditional way to clean brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.