Package Content: Hammered copper dinner set
- About the Product:
- Pure copper dinner set in hammered design with 7 pieces including 1 Plate/Thali, 1 Quarter plate, 3 Bowls, 1 glass and 1 spoon
- It is a stainless steel copper dinner-set. Stainless Steel from inside and Pure Copper from outside.
- The Big plate has raised borders around it. It is suitable for serving Rice dishes or appetizers
- The quarter plate is suitable for serving roti/chapati, sweets, pickles, etc.
- Three bowls are suitable for serving yogurt, curries and daal.
- Glass for serving water, cold drink or buttermilk.
- A Delightful way to enjoy your complete Indian Meal in this beautiful Copper Dinner Set.
- This Steel Copper Dinner Set is also perfect for gifting it to your dear ones on occasion like marriage.
Material: Pure Copper
Items: 4 Bowls, 1 Plate , 1 Glass, 1 Spoon,
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Copper does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.