Product Content: Hammered Copper Handi
- About the Product:
- Copper Handi has Stainless steel and Copper along with a Hammered design pattern over the surface. It comes with a beading or folded edge.
- Hammered design gives an antique look and is also preferred as it distributes the weight, air and heat evenly across the utensil.
- It is a perfect Indian serveware product and gives an elegant look due to the Glossy finishing it has.
- Ideal to be used as a serving bowl for biryani in many restaurants and gives an authentic Indian look to the table. Copper being red, brass in yellow, steel in silver makes it a multi colored utensil
- It is used to store and serve cooked food. Ideally suitable to serve food on the dining table for your guests.
- It is available in different variants that differ in their capacities to hold the quantity of food.
- “Collagen” present in the Copper metal strengthens the body muscles, bones and skin that is present in every Copper utensil.
Material: Pure Copper
Capacity: 200 ml, 400 ml, 600 ml, 800 ml , 1000 ml , 1200 ml
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Copper does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.