Product Content: Hammered Copper Kadai
About the Product:
- Copper Kadai comes with Stainless steel and Copper along with Hammered design pattern over the surface.It comes with a beading or folded edge.
- This Hammered design is preferred to distribute heat, air and weight evenly across the kadai.
- Ideally used to cook food on a regular basis. It retains the heat of cooked food for a longer time compared to any other utensils. Food can be cooked faster in Copper vessels.
- Brass handles are present on either side of the kadai to move the Copper kadai easily without having to feel the heat.
- Food that is cooked in this Copper kadai is proven to be healthy due to the characteristics of the Copper metal that helps in improving immunity and digestion power in the body.
- It is available in different variants based on the capacity it can hold.
Material: Pure Copper
Capacity: 600 ml , 800 ml
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Copper does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.