- Package Content: Kapoor Aarti or Camphor Aarti
- About the product:
Brass Kapoor Aarti otherwise called Camphor Aarti is made up of Brass with a Handle to hold the product without having to feel the heat
Ideal to be used for pooja on a daily basis or for occasional use. Camphor is lit and the flame is considered holy that is offered to God.
This product is being used for centuries as a part of prayer.
The Brass Kapoor Aarti can be gifted for any religious occasions or special pooja performing functions
Product Size: 4.5, 6, 7 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
- Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
- Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
- Pitambari Powder is the best and most traditional way to clean brass items.
- Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.