- Package Content: Kapoor Aarti or Camphor Aarti
About the product:
- Brass Kapoor Aarti otherwise called Camphor Aarti is made up of Brass with a Handle to hold the product without having to feel the heat
- Ideal to be used for pooja on a daily basis or occasional use. Camphor is lit and the flame is considered holy that is offered to God.
- This product is being used for centuries as a part of prayer.
- The Brass Kapoor Aarti can be gifted for any religious occasions or special pooja performing functions
Product Size: 4.5, 6, 7 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.