- Package Content : Plain Stripe Butti
About the product:
- Pooja Basket or Pooja butti made up of Pure Brass
- Brass pooja basket has a brass handle as well to carry it easily
- Brass Butti is Useful in carrying pooja accessories when travelling to temple
- One can easily carry pooja essentials like coconut, flowers, agarbatti, sweets, fruits, etc inside this pooja basket.
- As the pooja basket is made up of brass, it becomes easier to clean it after use and regular use does not affect its design and quality
Product Size: 6.5, 8.5 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.