Package Content: Pure copper Hammered Mug
- About the Product:
- Copper Mug is made up of Pure Copper and comes with a Hammered design over the mug that gives an antique look for the product. It comes with a beading or folded edge.
- Ideal to be used mostly for drinking cold beverages like juices, buttermilk, lassi etc.
- It comes along with Brass handle to hold the mug without feeling any heat
- This Copper mug or Copper glass will retain the heat for a longer time, distributes it evenly all over due to the Hammered pattern on it.
- This is often used to drink hot beverages or even water can be consumed on a daily basis.
- Similar to any Copper glass, water in this mug can be stored overnight and can be consumed in the morning.
- It serves as a Copper drinkware and a Copper serveware on your dining table for any special occasions.
- Due to the glossy finishing, it can either be used as a home decor item or a gifting item for special occasions.
Capacity: 500 ml
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Copper does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Copper generally gets oxidized or tarnishes as a natural phenomenon. Hence a quick glance at the cleaning ways might help you to maintain Copper products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the copper items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the copper product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of Vinegar and salt in boiling water.
Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.