- Package Content : Stripe designed Donthulu
- About the product:
- Donthulu is a set of pots of different sizes arranged one above the other and is made up of Brass with engraved stripes design handcrafted on it.
- Brass Donthulu is used during Golu ( bommala koluvu in Telugu ), one of the important traditions followed during Dussehra that involves display of dolls and figurines. These pots in different sizes tied to a sacred thread is displayed.
- This product has a glossy finishing over it and it is a perfect gift item for any religious occasions especially Dussehra.
- Donthulu can also be used as a Home decor item in your house , and that adds a charming look to the area.
Product Size: 13.5 inches
Manufactured / Handcrafted In India.
Caution: Brass does not react well with acidic liquids. Avoid all liquids other than cold and room temperature water.
Cleaning Instructions: Brass is a mixture of copper and zinc metals. So after a period of time Brass reacts with open-air or oxygen and generally gets oxidized or tarnishes and might turn black or green. Here are some ways that might help you to maintain Brass products well.
Pitambari Powder is the best and traditional way to clean the brass items.
Vinegar with a combination of Salt can be applied and cleaned or otherwise the brass product that is to be cleaned can be immersed in a solution of vinegar and salt in boiling water.
- Lemon and salt mixed together can be rubbed to clean the product and salt can also be replaced with Baking Soda.